Google
 
Web lasereyecorrection.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

 
Well, if you've found this page, you're probably a lot like me: Looking for information on Laser Eye Surgery.

I've been looking into it for a few weeks now, and am now confident enough to actually go through with the procedure.
However, while searching for information on the internet, I couldn't find an actual first hand account of the procedure. I guess I was looking for a review site or something. Since I couldn't find one, I've decided to make my own.

Over the course of the next few weeks, I will be posting about the different events, tests, and procedures I go through. I will let you all know the ups and downs, and in the end, the result.

I hope this blog will help rid at least a few people of any fears they may have about laser eye surgery, or point out a few problems they may not have thought of.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?